Saturday 12 July 2014

St Jame's Park and London Aquarium (2009)


I am really getting the hang of this blogging...I still have quite a backlog of adventures and explorations to share but I am determined to share it all...

St Jame's Park which is near the Army and Navy in Victoria, London. It is not a big park but the atmosphere is still very nice! I had a good long walk and I definitely savoured the green environment! Then I went to Harrods for my Krispy Kreme donuts!

The London Aquarium

A little bit of an adventure under the sea (almost!) at the London Aquarium. This opened in 1997 but, being a local I only went in 2009 to take someone who's not from here off course!..It is really a nice place to go especially in the heart of the city!

Starfish

Starfish that looks like worms!





No comments:

Post a Comment