Friday 11 July 2014

I came to London to stretch in the Bridge!.....(2009)

 Piccadily Circus...


Call a friend?

Tower of London



Stretching...Ha!

I love flowers!

I'm stronger than you think!


Shoot me down or I won't fall!


After living in London for so long, I only started to appreciate it's beauty when relatives came over. I did not have a choice but to be the tour guide!..I wasn't familiar on it's "bloody" history (GUILTY!) as I did not concentrate during my history class and ended up doing Geography. This is how my gallivanting started! As a result, I am always seeking new places, places that not many people know about!,..join me as I take you to my travels, first stop is my homeland---LONDON!

Please note....these photos are take in April 2008, hence the lond curly hair!



No comments:

Post a Comment